Details for substitute (ANDERIC RRHG003 Philips remote control):
The Anderic RRHG003 remote control replaces many original equipment Philips TV remotes. The RRHG003 will work right out of the package for compatible Philips TV models listed (but not limited to) without any programming. The RRHG003 is a pre-programmed Philips TV remote and cannot be programmed to any other devices. The remote includes popular features like MENU, INPUT and of course, all other buttons for normal operations. For detailed information on how to use this product with your TV, please refer to your TV's operating manual. This remote comes with a manufacturers 1-Year Replacement Warranty.
• This remote only works Philips TVs
• This remote will NOT program to any other devices (DVD players, Cable boxes, etc.)
• Full MENU features are supported with this remote
• NO PROGRAMMING REQUIRED
• 1-YEAR replacement warranty included
WARNING: Before ordering this remote, please compare the buttons on this remote with the buttons on your original remote to make sure this remote will operate all the buttons you need.
Dec 07, 2012 Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Philips 50PFL3807/F7 50-Inch LCD 60Hz Internet (Black) (2012 Model) at Amazon.com. 50PFL3807/F7 Highlights 3000 series LCD TV 50' class/po Wireless NetTV services Experience a rich selection of online services with Net TV wirelessly. Enjoy movies, pictures, infotainment and other online content directly on your TV whenever you like. Wirelessly navigate and select what you want to watch with the TV remote control. The Philips menu. Complete Service Manuals, Your one stop service manual shop! Service Manuals for hundreds of electronics devices, automotive, machinery, watercraft, etc. Get all your Service Manual needs here.
Model: RRHG003 Philips
Part Number: RRHG003
Catalogue No.: 86240
Philips Wireless MediaConnect
You can enjoy your TV as a PC monitor wirelessly using your home
network. Make sure you download the Philips Wireless MediaConnect
software and install it on your PC before you perform the steps below.
Install Philips Wireless MediaConnect
Display Setup using Home menu and use ▲▼ to select Software,
then press OK.
Use ▲▼ to select MediaConnect code, then press OK.
• Write down the 12-digit code displayed on the screen. You will
need this to download MediaConnect software.
Start your Internet browser on your PC and open
the Philips Wireless MediaConnect download page at
On the website, you can check the necessary PC system
Enter the 12 digit code you wrote at step 2.
Click the “Download now” button to download the free
Philips Wireless MediaConnect software.
Once downloaded, start the file “Philips Wireless MediaConnect_
setup.exe”. Follow the instructions on the screen to complete
Using Philips Wireless MediaConnect
Launch Philips Wireless MediaConnect on your PC first.
• Select “Start projecting” with right click on the
• The start up screen for Philips Wireless MediaConnect will
be displayed and the unit searches for an available PC that is
running Philips Wireless MediaConnect software.
Once connected, the Philips Wireless MediaConnect software will
encode and stream the screen of your PC as a video along with audio.
Depending on your computer and network configuration, there will be
a delay between your PC screen and the TV but the audio-video will
always be in sync.
To read the Philips Wireless MediaConnect Help, right click the program
icon in the notification tray of the PC and select Help.
You can project high definition (HD) or standard definition (SD) video,
depending on the processing power of your PC. For smooth playback
of HD video, please use a hardware accelerated video player on your
computer. A hardware accelerated video player uses the graphics
adapter of your PC to render HD video rather than the processor.
This frees up the processor for Philips Wireless MediaConnect video
encoding. The content protection on most Blu-ray or DVD disc
movies might restrict watching the movie on TV when the disc is
playing on a PC. The TV shows PC media files with a small delay.
Philips Wireless MediaConnect is only available for PC.
Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7,
Mac OS X 10.6 or above (PC only)
Minimum PC requirements
Core™ 2 Duo 1.8GHz
• 512MB RAM
• IEEE 802.11n
Philips Model 32pfl3504d F7
Recommended PC requirements
Core™ 2 Duo 2.1GHz
• 1GB RAM
View photos, play music and watch videos
On your TV you can play video, music and photo files stored on DLNA
certified home media servers connected to your home network. In
order to use this feature, you must connect this unit to the Internet.
It is recommended that files to be played back in this unit are recorded
under the following specifications:
• Sampling frequency
: 32kHz or 44.1kHz or 48kHz
• Constant bit rate
: 32kbps - 320kbps
• Upper limit
• Playable codec
: MPEG1, MPEG2
• Maximum size of a video : 1920 x 1080
• Audio type
: AC3, MPEG1 audio layer 3 (MP3),
MPEG1 audio layer 2, LPCM
• A maximum of 1,023 folders or files can be recognized.
• For the home server list, maximum of 16 servers can be displayed.
• The 10th and deeper hierarchies cannot be displayed.
• Unplayable files in the home server will not be displayed in the file list.
• For some files, playback is not available even if displayed in the file list.
• In order to play back the contents in home servers, the player and the servers must be
connected to the same access point.
• Compatibility and available playback function may differ depending on the home server.
• Video files with unsupported audio format will be skipped.
• The quality of the playback picture or audio differs depending on your network condition.
Before using DLNA
Follow the procedure below before using DLNA.
Connect this unit to the Internet.
Philips Model 42pfl3603d F7
• Broadband Internet connection of 8Mbps or faster is required.
Set up the necessary network connection settings. Network
Start DLNA home media servers in your home network.
• For details, refer to the instruction book of the DLNA certified
Press MENU / EXIT on the remote control.
Use ▲▼◄► to select Browse PC.
• This unit will start loading the home server list.
After loading, home server list will appear. Select a home server you
want to access, then press OK.