Here’s everything you need to know about iPad, straight from Apple. This definitive guide helps you get started using iPad and discover all the amazing things it can do.
The iPad online User Guide is similar to the Help system on a Windows or Mac computer. The online help guide is accessed through the Safari browser, as a bookmarked site.
Use the online User Guide to learn how to use your iPad, or to answer a quick question. For example, if you’re curious about how to use Photos, the iPad User Guide is a great place to start. There, you’ll soon learn how to take photos and videos, display your photos in a slideshow, or stream a video onto your HDTV.
Access to the iPad User Guide is quick and easy since it’s right there on your iPad.
1From the iPad Home screen, tap the Safari icon.
The Safari web browser starts up.
2Tap the Bookmark icon. On the Bookmarks menu that appears, tap iPad User Guide.
User Manual For Pages On Ipad Pro
The iPad User Guide is displayed in the browser window.
3Tap a topic on the left.
A list of applicable subtopics is displayed on the right side of the screen.
4Tap a subtopic.
Information about the selected subtopic is displayed. Tap any link in the subtopic information to access additional topics.
5Tap the Home screen button.
The browser is closed.
You can also access the iPad User Guide on your computer, through its web browser if you like.
This manual is encoded in PDF file format
The PDF (Portable Document Format) was created in the early 1990’s as a brand new way for computer users to share documents between each other, especially if one person has a PC and the other a Mac. The shared PDF will display exactly the same on both computers.
PDF was created by Adobe and is no maintained by the International Organisation for Standardisation (ISO). It is a very interactive format and can contain buttons, links, audio, video, form fields, business logic and even electronic signatures. It can capture fonts, images as well as document texts and can also format documents from many different programs.
Most PDF viewers or the software used to view the PDF is provided free of charge. There are many options available including Scribus, pdfTex, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Illustrator as well as Google Docs. The most popular however is Acrobat Reader DC.
Why we provide Apple Tablet manuals in PDF?:
- · PDF’s are incredibly convenient and are easy to open and read by everyone, regardless of whether they have a PC or Mac.
- · A PDF can be compressed into a file size that is easy to email while still maintaining the quality of the images.
- · A PDF file can be made incredibly secure as you can set up passwords, digital signatures and even watermarks.
- · A PDF allows you input many different types of content including images, animations, 3D models, hyperlinks and buttons.
PDF’s do have their drawbacks such as:
Apple Pages Manual For Ipad
- · PDF’s can often be difficult to edit or to extract information from as it’s original intention was to make the exchange of documents easier.
- · There are different types of PDF’s, especially when searching or extracting information.
Apple Ipad User Manual
If you have a document that you would like to convert into a PDF, there are many sites online that will do the conversion for you for free and very quickly. The same is true if you are looking to convert from PDF format into a different format. This is often a much easier way to edit a PDF.