Page 22: Setting event day(s) off, Programming the controller
Hunter's lineup offers an array of user-friendly features and smart controller water-saving options built to fit any landscape irrigation system.
- View and Download Hunter SRC Plus 600i owner's manual online. Residential/Light Commercial Irrigation Controller, 6/9-station Indoor International. SRC Plus 600i Irrigation System pdf manual download. Also for: Src plus 700i, Src plus 601i, Src plus 901i, Src plus 900i.
- SRC Plus is a product that does the job efficiently and economically. The SRC Plus is an improved version of the original SRC Plus. Additional features and improvements include:. Non-volatile memory. More robust circuitry. One touch manual start and advance. Hunter Quick Check™. Automatic Short Circuit Protection.
- Aug 05, 2009 How to program a hunter SRC sprinkler controller. Helpful tips for programing and changing out the hunter src. Reset a Hunter Controller - Quick Tip - Duration: 3:05. Hunter Irrigation.
- SRC Plus Controller Has Been Replaced By PCC. The SRC was Hunter's entry-level residential controller that stopped shipping in 2011. The SRC was replaced by the PCC, a fixed-station, cost effective upgrade developed to offer the homeowner a more efficient and versatile controller solution.
proGrammING THE CoNTrollEr
setting Event Day(s) off
The X-Core allows you to program a No Water Day(s). This feature
is useful to inhibit watering on specific day(s). For example, if you
always mow the lawn on Saturdays, you would designate Saturday
as a no Water Day so that you are not mowing wet grass.
1. Turn the dial to the WAteR DAys position.
2. Enter an interval watering schedule as described on page 19.
3. Press the
button to scroll to the no Water Days at the bottom
of the display. MO will be flashing.
4. Use the
button until the cursor is at the day of the week you
wish to set as a No Water Day.
5. Press the
button to set this day as a no water day. The will
illuminate over this day.
6. Repeat steps 4 and 5 until all desired event day(s) are off.
NoTE: you also have the option in the interval
watering schedule to program Odd or even days off.
After programming the X-Core, set the dial to the RUn
position to enable automatic execution of all selected
watering programs and start times.
Valves currently watering will be shut off after
the dial is turned to the systeM OFF position
for two seconds. All active programs are
discontinued and watering is stopped. To return
the controller to normal automatic operation,
simply return the dial to the RUn position.
programmable rain off
This feature permits the user to stop all
programmed waterings for a designated period
from 1 to 7 days. At the end of the programmed
rain off period, the controller will resume normal
1. Turn the dial to the systeM OFF position.
Wait for OFF to be displayed.
2. Press the
button as many times as
needed to set the number of days off
(up to 7 days).
3. Turn the dial back to the RUN position at
which OFF, a number, the
will be displayed.
The days off remaining will decrease at midnight
each day. When it goes to zero, the display will
show normal time of day and normal irrigation
will resume at the next scheduled start time.
POWER FAILURES ...................................................................................................................
Due to the possibility of power failures, the controller has non-volatile memory to preserve the program indefinitely. If no 9-volt battery is installed,
the controller will freeze time when the power goes out and resume, keeping time after power has been restored. If a battery is installed, the 9-volt
battery backup will keep time so the clock and calendar will be intact for several days.
CONNECTING TO THE HUNTER IRRIGATION MANAGEMENT AND
MONITORING SYSTEM™ (Not Included).............................................................................
With the IMMS™, automatic irrigation systems at multiple sites or multiple controllers at a single site can be programmed for functions that would
typically be handled directly at each controller. Scheduling of days to water, run times, start times, cycle and soak operations and more can now be
done from a single computer at a desk miles away from the actual installation. In addition, scheduled operation of non-irrigation components also in
use at these sites – e.g., lighting systems at athletic fields, fountains at shopping centers – as well as pumps and sensors can also be programmed
and monitored from a single central location. A key function of the IMMS is its ability to monitor changing conditions. With the aid of such options as
flow sensors, rain sensors and other weather-sensing devices, the IMMS can receive reports on the current condition at every site it is linked with and
then respond with the necessary adjustments should any of those conditions go beyond the limits that have been defined. It’s able to team with any
or all of the standard automatic controllers in the Hunter line-up, from the SRC to the Pro-C to the ICC. Plus, it’s a system that’s easy and affordable
to upgrade, making it possible to accommodate an expanding network of controllers. For more information on the IMMS software, contact your local