- User Manual For Frigidaire Self Cleaning Gas Oven
- How To Use A Self Cleaning Oven
- Frigidaire Self Cleaning Oven Manual
- Frigidaire Self Cleaning Electric Oven Manual
Frigidaire Factory-Certified parts come directly from Frigidaire, so you know the part in question was designed with your appliance in mind. Buy Now Search by product. Jul 31, 2018 The self-cleaning cycle on an oven can make cleaning a breeze. To use it, first remove everything from the oven, wipe it down with a wet cloth, then turn on the self-cleaning cycle. Once the oven has cooled down, at least an hour later, wipe out the ash with a water and vinegar solution.
To Start the Self-Clean Cycle
*We recommend a 2 hour self-clean cycle for light soils and a 3 hour cycle for
average to heavy soils (to assure satisfactory results).
To Set the Controls for a Self-Clean Cycle:
1. Be sure the clock shows the correct time of day.
. ' ' appears in the display.
3. Push the
until '3:00' appears in the display for a 3 hour cycle, or push
until '2:00' appears in the display for a 2 hour cycle.
4. As soon as the
User Manual For Frigidaire Self Cleaning Gas Oven
is released, 'CLn' appears in the display.
5. As soon as the controls are set, the motor driven lock will begin to close
automatically and the 'LOCK' indicator light will flash. DO NOT open the
How To Use A Self Cleaning Oven
door while the light is flashing (it takes about 15 seconds for the lock to
6. The 'LOCK' light will glow until the cleaning cycle is completed or cancelled,
and the oven temperature has cooled.
When the Self-Clean Cycle is Completed:
1. The time of day will appear in the display window and the 'LOCK' light will
continue to glow.
2. Once the oven has cooled down for about 1 HOUR and the 'LOCK' light has
gone out, the oven door can be opened.
DO NOT force the oven door open. This can damage the
automatic door locking system. Use caution when opening the door after the
self-cleaning cycle is completed. The oven may still be VERY HOT.
Use care when opening
the oven door after the self-cleaning
cycle. Stand to the side of the oven
when opening the door to allow hot air
or steam to escape.