Our digital lifestyle comes with a lot of extra baggage. Quite literally, as we have to find a place for cords, product packages, warranty cards, and user manuals. Unless everything goes wire free (or wireless) we really can’t do anything about the electrical odds and ends.
The manual is listed with all the information such as precautions to be taken in order to stay safe in the working hours. The safety manuals have many advantages for organization such as it reflects that you show concerns regarding the security of your employees and people are more willing to work in a place that is safe for them.
Password Safe allows you to safely and easily create a secured and encrypted user name/password list. With Password Safe all you have to do is create and remember a single Master Password of your choice in order to unlock and access your entire user name/password list. Tions in the manual. Keep.machine.away.from.open.flame.Operating machines near pilot lights and/or open flames creates a high risk if dust is dispersed in the area. Dust particles and an ignition source may cause an explosion. DO.NOT operate the machine in high risk areas, including but not limited to, those mentioned above.
When it comes to product manuals, it’s a different story as there are online sources available where you can download product manuals for many gizmos and gadgets. The ability to download user manuals for gadgets and electronics also comes in handy when you misplace the one that came with the product. So, let us give you two cool websites that you should bookmark for your digital lifestyle.
Retrevo is actually an online shop for electronic goods. It’s an impressive site with the full range of electronic gadgets on display. What’s more impressive are the more than 100,000 manuals from more than 1,000 brands it has stockpiled into orderly catalogs for your viewing pleasure. For instance, let’s take the example of Whirlpool and its broad range of home appliances. Retrevo has user guides for nearly 878 Whirlpool products from refrigerators to air purifiers. Similarly other leading brands have their own catalogs. These are digitized versions of the real thing.
Manuals are available as downloadable PDF files. You can search for user manuals by brand name, by category, and also alphabetically.
Unlike Retrevo which is a shopping site with a more than useful manual download section; SafeManuals (or Diplodocs.com) is a full-fledged home site for user manuals and electronic guides. SafeManuals covers 9562 brands and has a collection of 2694000 user guides. You can start searching for the user manual you want to download by using the search tool, drill down the category list, or browse the manufactures’ list which is arranged alphabetically. User manuals are available as PDF downloads here too.
Safe Manuals is more ad-intensive than Retrevo. Sometimes you have to jump through a few hoops, like rating a product before you can click the download button. But if you are searching for long-lost manual in an hour of emergency, this small side-step is no big deal.
Both these websites cover a lot of ground with brands and type of consumer electronics. If you are in luck, you will find the particular user manual for your product. The next time you buy a product, you can proactively check these two sites if they have a copy of the user manual for your latest gadget. If they do, you can keep the PDF handy, and give away the paper book for recycling.Also See#Lists
Did You Know
WhatsApp is one of the most downloaded Android apps.
More in Gadgets
6 Best iPhone Lightning Charging Cables for Your Car
GNU PSPP is a program for statistical analysis of sampled data. It is a free as in freedomreplacement for the proprietary program SPSS, and appears very similar to it with a few exceptions.
The most important of these exceptions are, that there are no “time bombs”; your copy of PSPP will not “expire” or deliberately stop working in the future.Neither are there any artificial limits onthe number of cases or variables which you can use. There are no additional packages to purchase in order to get “advanced” functions; all functionality that PSPP currently supports is in the core package.
PSPP is a stable and reliable application. It can perform descriptive statistics, T-tests, anova, linear and logistic regression,measures of association, cluster analysis, reliability and factor analysis, non-parametric tests and more.Its backend is designed to perform its analyses as fast as possible, regardlessof the size of the input data.You can use PSPP with its graphical interface or the more traditional syntax commands.
A brief list of some of the PSPP's features follows below.We also made available a page with screenshots and sample output.PSPP has:
- Support for over 1 billion cases.
- Support for over 1 billion variables.
- Syntax and data files which are compatible with those of SPSS.
- A choice of terminal or graphical user interface.
- A choice of text, postscript, pdf, opendocument or html output formats.
- Inter-operability with Gnumeric, LibreOffice, OpenOffice.Org and other free software.
- Easy data import from spreadsheets, text files and database sources.
- The capability to open, analyse and edit two or more datasets concurrently. They can also be merged, joined or concatenated.
- A user interface supporting all common character sets and which has been translated to multiple languages.
- Fast statistical procedures, even on very large data sets.
- No license fees.
- No expiration period.
- No unethical “end user license agreements”.
- A fully indexed user manual.
- Freedom ensured; It is licensed under the GPLv3 or later.
- Portability; Runs on many different computers and many different operating systems (GNU or GNU/Linux are the prefered platforms, but we have had many reports that it runs well on other systems too).
PSPP is particularly aimed at statisticians, social scientists and students requiring fast convenient analysis of sampled data.
As with most GNU software, PSPP can be found on the main GNU ftp server:http://ftp.gnu.org/gnu/pspp/(via HTTP) andftp://ftp.gnu.org/gnu/pspp/(via FTP). It can also be foundon the GNU mirrors;pleaseusea mirror if possible.
There are some additional ways youcan download or otherwise obtain PSPP.
Documentation forPSPPis available online, asis documentation for most GNU software. You mayalso find more information aboutPSPPby runninginfo pspporman pspp,or by looking at/usr/share/doc/pspp/,/usr/local/doc/pspp/,or similar directories on your system. A brief summary is available byrunning pspp --help.
A developer's manual is also available in various formats. Developers of software designed to interoperate with PSPP or SPSS will find this manual's appendices particularly valuable, because they specify the data file formats in great detail.
A manual for PSPP in French, written independently by Julie Séguéla, is alsoavailable in PDFand LaTeXformats.
Examples Of Instruction Manuals
A guide to PSPP in Polish, written independently by Daniel Mider and AnetaMarcinkowska, is also available.
For further information, please browse our list offrequently asked questions to see ifyour issue is mentioned there.If it is not, you might also want to peruse the archives of our mailing list,pspp-users; the issue may have been discussed there.Failing that, you are welcome to subscribe to the list, and send a question of your own.
If you believe you have found a bug in PSPP, please report it eitherby sending a message to the mailing listbug-gnu-psppor by using the bug tracker.To privately report a security vulnerability in GNU PSPP, please sendyour report to the pspp-securitymailing list.
Announcements about PSPP are made onpspp-announceas well as (in common with most other GNU software)info-gnu.
Development of PSPPand GNU in general, is a volunteer effort, and you can contribute. Forinformation, please read How to help GNU. If you'dlike to get involved, it's a good idea to join the discussion mailinglist (see above).
- Test releases
- Trying the latest test release (when available) is alwaysappreciated. Test releases of PSPPcan be found athttp://alpha.gnu.org/gnu/pspp/(via HTTP) andftp://alpha.gnu.org/gnu/pspp/(via FTP).
- Reliability and accuracy of PSPP is something we take seriously.Accordingly, in addition to regular manual testing,snapshot buildsincluding automatic regression tests are typically run every day.
- For development sources, issue trackers, and otherinformation, please see thePSPPproject pageat savannah.gnu.org.
- Translating PSPP
- To translate PSPP's messages into other languages, please see the Translation Projectpage for PSPP.If you have a new translation of the message strings,or updates to the existing strings, please have the changes made in thisrepository. Only translations from this site will be incorporated intoPSPP.For more information, see the TranslationProject.
- PSPP is currently being maintained by Ben Pfaff.Please use the mailing lists for contact.
PSPPis free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under theterms of the GNU General Public License as published by the FreeSoftware Foundation; either version 3 of the License, or (at youroption) any later version.