Welcome to the official website for Sharp calculators. EL-1801V 12 Digit Compact Printing Calculator. Printing Calculators. EL-1801V English Manual. Oct 22, 2017 Today I got the chance to play with and crack open a Sharp accounting calculator. These things are not as popular as they once were and are now filling up thrift store shelves all over the place.
- Now you're reading a user guide for Sharp Calculator EL-1801V. This manual is encoded in PDF file format The PDF (Portable Document Format) was created in the early 1990’s as a brand new way for computer users to share documents between each other, especially if.
- Find the office and computer equipment manual you need at ManualsOnline. Sharp EL-1801V Calculator User Manual. Of 2 OPERATIONAL NOTES.
- View and Download Sharp EL-1801V operation manual online. ELECTRONIC PRINTING CALCULATOR. EL-1801V Calculator pdf manual download.
Change Time On Sharp El 1801v
The EL-1801V is a desktop printing calculator with a large 12-digit blue fluorescent display with fast, 2 color printing. This portable model with the addition of the change feature makes it the perfect general purpose printing calculator for virtually any business application.
12-digit blue fluorescent display with punctuation.
Quick and Crisp 2-Color Printing
Prints at approximately 2.1 lines/sec. in two colors (positive numbers in black, negative numbers in red) on standard size paper rolls.
One Touch Change Calculation Function
Displays and prints the change.
Calendar / Clock Function
Displays and prints date and time.
Allows for convenient calculation of cost price, selling price, and margins.
Layout allows for quick calculations.
Built-in Grand Total Key
Adds the grand total of several calculations.
Calculates the average of several prices.
Includes memory plus, memory minus, and recall and clear memory keys.
Include tax keys, right shift key, floating (F) or fixed decimal (6,3,2,1,0), add (A) mode, item count, round up/down/off selector, AC power, and heavy-duty paper holder.
Sharp El 1801v Calculator User Manual 2017
Display: 12 digit (12mm)
Printing Color: Black and Red
Printing Speed: Approx. 2.1 lines per second
Print Head Type: Serial
Grand Total Key: Yes
+Tax/-Tax Keys: Yes
Change Key: Yes
Adding Mode: Yes
Double Zero Key: Yes
Rounding Settings: Up/Off/Down
Item Counter: Yes
Dimensions,BR>(w x h x d): 7.6' x 10.1' x 2.5'
Weight: 2.2 lbs.
EL-1801V Operation Manual (250K)
Sharp EL-2196BL Printing Calculator
Sharp EL-1750V Printing Calculator
Sharp EL-344RB Calculator
Sharp EL-738C Financial Calculator
Sharp EL-500WBBK Scientific Calculator
Sharp EL-W516B Scientific Calculator
Sharp EL-W535B Scientific Calculator
Sharp EL-531WBBK Scientific Calculator
Sharp EL-T100AB Calculator
Sharp EL-S25BBL Calculator
HP Quick Calc Financial Calculator
HP Office Calc 100 Financial Calculator
This manual is encoded in PDF file format
The PDF (Portable Document Format) was created in the early 1990’s as a brand new way for computer users to share documents between each other, especially if one person has a PC and the other a Mac. The shared PDF will display exactly the same on both computers.
PDF was created by Adobe and is no maintained by the International Organisation for Standardisation (ISO). It is a very interactive format and can contain buttons, links, audio, video, form fields, business logic and even electronic signatures. It can capture fonts, images as well as document texts and can also format documents from many different programs.
Most PDF viewers or the software used to view the PDF is provided free of charge. There are many options available including Scribus, pdfTex, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Illustrator as well as Google Docs. The most popular however is Acrobat Reader DC.
Why we provide Sharp Calculator manuals in PDF?:
- · PDF’s are incredibly convenient and are easy to open and read by everyone, regardless of whether they have a PC or Mac.
- · A PDF can be compressed into a file size that is easy to email while still maintaining the quality of the images.
- · A PDF file can be made incredibly secure as you can set up passwords, digital signatures and even watermarks.
- · A PDF allows you input many different types of content including images, animations, 3D models, hyperlinks and buttons.
PDF’s do have their drawbacks such as:
- · PDF’s can often be difficult to edit or to extract information from as it’s original intention was to make the exchange of documents easier.
- · There are different types of PDF’s, especially when searching or extracting information.
If you have a document that you would like to convert into a PDF, there are many sites online that will do the conversion for you for free and very quickly. The same is true if you are looking to convert from PDF format into a different format. This is often a much easier way to edit a PDF.