Store samples for clinical, industrial and scientific applications in using Thermo Scientific™ Revco™ High-Performance Laboratory Refrigerators with Solid Doors. These refrigerators feature a microprocessor control system, positive airflow systems, industrial-quality cabinet construction and extra-strength refrigeration compressors. Thermo Fisher Scientific has contracted with one or more recycling/disposal companies in each EU Member State European Country, and this product should be disposed of or recycled through them. Further information on Thermo’s compliance with this directive, the recyclers in your country and information. The Revco DxF freezer has five basic. Thermo Scientific™ Revco™ High-Performance Manual Defrost Lab Freezers Simplify operation and increase accuracy with the microprocessor control of Thermo Scientific™ Revco™ High-Performance Lab Freezers.
Explosion proof storage solutions
- Our explosion proof refrigerators and freezers are designed to meet NFPA and OSHA standards for safe storage of volatile materials.
- A variety of UL listed cabinets offer capacities to fit an array of space and volume requirements.
- All electrical components are steel-encased, and cabinet interiors are spark-proof with a nonsparking magnetic door gasket.
- Foamed-in-place, CFC-free urethane insulation protects against high ambient temperatures.
Refrigerators & Freezers.
- Refrigerators +2°C to +10°C.
- Refrigerator/Freezer: +2°C to +10°C / -12°C to -18°C.
- Freezer -12°C to -20°C.
- Interior shelving with door storage shelves.
- Combination refrigerator/freezer models include slide-out bulk storage drawer.
- Quiet, hermetically sealed compressor.
- CFC-free refrigerants.
Revco Fisher Scientific Freezer User Manual Pdf
- Manual, built-in defrost drain on 14.5 and 20.7 cu. ft. freezer models.
- Heavy-gauge steel.
- CFC-free, foamed-in-place urethane insulation helps minimize operating cost.
- Interior is corrosion-resistant, easy-to-clean and spark-proof.
- Electrical components steel-encased.
- Adjustable leveling feet.
- Non-sparking magnetic gasket.
- 14.5 and 20.7 cu. ft. models include keyed door lock.
- Must be hardwire connected in accordance with local codes.
- White acrylic, scratch-resistant exterior Explosion proof refrigerators and freezers must be hardwire connected in accordance with local electrical codes.
- Access ports, casters and extra shelving are not available for explosion proof units.
- All models are designed for safe storage of volatile materials in hazardous areas.
- All models meet NFPA and OSHA standards, and UL requirements for Class 1, Group C and D applications.