- Rabbit Air Model Spa 780a User Manual Online
- Rabbit Air Model Spa 780a User Manual Guide
- Rabbit Air Model Spa 780a User Manual 2017
Do not attempt to install this product if you do not understand the instructions.
The only air purifier designed to either stand alone or be mounted on the wall. Floor stand is included with unit and can be easily removed for wall-mount. Each Rabbit Air SPA-780A comes with a 5 years warranty on parts and labor and 24/7 technical support, the MinusA2 is one of the highest quality air purifiers you can find.
Contact a qualified contractor to install the mounting bracket and call 1-888-866-
- The mounting brackets are included with purchase. Top features include 6-stage air purification with a customized filter, ultra-quiet operation, air quality sensors with auto-adjusting operation, 5 fan speeds, a remote control, and more. Customized Filtration for Your Needs Tailor the Rabbit Air MinusA2 Air Purifier to fit your air-cleaning needs.
- Insert HEPA filter front side up. Insert light-blue Medium filter front side up. Insert pre-filter front side up tabs facing out. Install filter case. Put on front panel. Turn on your MinusA2 and enjoy fresh, clean air! (Filter Case) AR =9. RabbitAir Diagram 2 Identify front side of custom Filter For operating instructions refer to user's guide.
- Apr 05, 2017 Measuring a mere 7 inches in depth, this air purifier features a slim flat-panel design along with attractive mood lighting that calms you and adds color to your surroundings.
8862 if you have any questions. You risk the possibility of damaging the Air Purifier,
damaging other property and personal injury if the mounting bracket is not
installed properly. Check to make sure there are no missing or defective parts. Do
not attempt to install the mounting bracket if there are missing or defective parts.
Contact Rabbit Air and replacement parts will be shipped to you immediately.
Rabbit Air is not liable for damage or injury caused by incorrect mounting, incorrect
assembly or incorrect usage.
• After installing the wall-mount bracket, make sure it is firmly in place before
putting the MinusA2 Air Purifier on it.
• Take care not to drill or screw into existing wiring in the wall while installing the
Correct installation is extremely essential, and falls outside the scope of responsibil-
ity of Rabbit Air. Please consult a qualified contractor and/or specialist supplier to
install the mounting bracket. Maximum weight of air purifier SPA-780A / SPA-700A:
Wall-Mounting your MinusA2
Disclaimer for installing wall-mounted objects
The Energy Star Label and disclaimer:
The energy eﬃciency of this ENERGY STAR qualified model is measured based on a
ratio between the model’s CADR for Dust and the electrical energy it consumes, or
Only use the approved Rabbit Air wall-mount kit to install the MinusA2 Air
Purifier on your wall. The MinusA2 Air Purifier is designed to be either free
standing or wall-mounted.
Don’t have a wall-mount kit? Want one? Order online at www.rabbitair.com
or over the phone at 1.888.866.8862
Wall-mount installation guidelines:
• Make sure the MinusA2 Air Purifier has at least two feet of clearance from the ceiling
and eight inches of clearance on either side.
• Be careful not to drop the front panel or filter case when replacing the filters.
• Do not pull on the power cord.
• Make sure the hanger screws have been securely driven into studs.
Ultra Quiet Air Purifier
Rabbit Air Model Spa 780a User Manual Online
201 West Garvey Ave., Suite 102-168
Monterey Park, CA, 91754-7418
*Please do not send products or other correspondence to this address.
Visit us at www.rabbitair.com
For Questions: Call 888.866.8862
24/7 customer care
You can also register online at www.rabbitair.com
Return this card now for:
• Product Protection
By registering your product and purchase information, we can confirm the date of
purchase to secure your warranty. This confirmation serves as security in the event that
your original proof of purchase is lost, or in case your unit needs any servicing in the future.
• Proof of Ownership
Your model number, serial number, and other information will be kept in our files. Please
complete and return this registration within 30 days from purchase in order to receive
our 5 Year Limited Warranty.
Copyright 2010 All Rights Reserved
Please fold and seal with tape before mailing. Do not staple.