DESCRIPTIONProline XC X-rays are designed for full-view patient positioning...
Planmeca Proline XC Cephalostat 5 PLANMECA PROLINE XC PAN/CEPH X-RAY UNIT User’s manual 4.3 Removing and replacing the ear posts and the nasial positioner 4.4 Emergency stop button The emergency stop button is located on the underside of the vertical carriage. Pressing the emergency stop button stops all movements and radiation emition.
- Planmeca Compact or a Planmeca Sovereign dental unit. NOTE If the operating light is installed to the Planmeca Compact i dental unit you can change the operation mode of the light by pressing the on/off switch for longer than 15 seconds (you will hear two signal tones.
- PLANMECA - PROLINE XC (User Manual) User Manual PLANMECA PROLINE XC - This User Manual - also called owner's manual or operating instructions - contains all information for the user to make full use of the product. This manual includes a description of the functions and capabilities and presents instructions as step-by-step procedures.
- HIGH-QUALITY IMAGES. Planmeca Proline XC features advanced panoramic x-ray technology, including an adjustable focal trough for anatomically correct images, enhanced imaging geometry to eliminate redundant shadows and ghost images, Automatic Cervical Vertebrae (ACV) to minimize the shadow of the cervical vertebrae, and Automatic Gain Control (ACG) for optimized dental radiography quality.
- Planmeca ProMax Cephalostat User’s Manual. Page 11 If the support bars are in place, remove all patient supports from the patient support table, including support bars, chin cup and adapter. To remove the support bars, first loosen the locking knobs and then pull the support bars out. User’s Manual Planmeca ProMax Cephalostat.
Proline XC X-rays are designed for full-view patient positioning using a three laser positioning light system and a Graphic User Interface with easy-to-follow, color-coded menu options. The XC's focal trough adjusts to the patient's jaw shape and size providing excellent image quality. In addition, the Proline XC can be upgraded with future software features by simply replacing a software chip! With over 10+ programs from which to choose, the XC is definitely an economical solution for excellent dental imaging.
Planmeca Promax Calibration Manual
FORUMSView All (8)Ask a New Question
-Frederic V Hep DDS
10 months ago
|10 months agotroubleshooting message on computer after taking pano|
I took a pano today and the pano worked but did not come up on the computer and the message says no license on fileReply
|-Del Mar View Dental Care|
2 years ago
|2 years agoit wont rotate properly, off center at start up. It wont finish|
it wont rotate properly, off center at start up. It wont finishReply
3 years ago
|3 years agoPlanmeca ProMax |
We have a Promax that the images produces a white line at mid-line during exposure. We are exporing possible solutions to the white out at mid-line.Reply
DOCUMENTS / MANUALSView All
- Open and easy patient access
- Comfortable and stable patient supports
- Side entry and open view for practical and precise patient positioning
- Triple laser beam system for accurate alignment of reference anatomical landmarks
- TheGraphicUserInterface(GUI)for intuitive selection of exposure program and parameters
- With state-of-the-art direct digital imaging the image is available for diagnosis immediately after exposure
Planmeca Promax Installation Manual
Planmeca Instruction For Uses
Generator: Constant potential, microprocessor controlled, operating frequency 80 kHz
X-ray tube: D-052SB
Focal spot size: 0.5 x 0.5 mm
Total filtration: 2.5 mm Al
Anode voltage: 60 - 80 kV
Anode current: 4 - 12 mA DC
Pan-2.5 - 18 s
Ceph- 0.2 - 5 s