Instructions, Digital voice recorder, Getting started
- Olympus Digital Voice Recorder Vn 7600pc User Manual Software
- Olympus Digital Voice Recorder Instructions
- Olympus Voice Recorder Vn 8100pc Manual
- Olympus Digital Voice Recorder Vn 7200 Manual
Olympus VN-510 Manuals & User Guides. User Manuals, Guides and Specifications for your Olympus VN-510 Voice Recorder. Database contains 1 Olympus VN-510 Manuals (available for free online viewing or downloading in PDF): Manual. 121 Instruction Manuals and User Guides in category Voice Recorders for Olympus online. Read online or download owner's manuals and user guides for Voice Recorders Olympus.
- Here you will find Olympus Digital Voice Recorder product manuals which you can either read online or download. Digital Voice Recorder: VN-Series: VN-120: Instruction manual: download. User's manual: download PDF (English) size: 8,396 KB: Flash Memory Music Player.
- 1-2-h How to Use the. DIGITAL VOICE RECORDER. Thank you for purchasing an Olympus Digital Voice Recorder. Please read these instructions for information about using the product correctly and safely.
- Nov 24, 2019 - VN-6200PC Instructions (English) (1.5 MB) Adobe Reader® - Most Olympus digital products are bundled with this program and it is typically installed automatically during software setup. If this program is not available in your PC or MAC, you can download it for free from Adobe.
h How to Use the
DIGITAL VOICE RECORDER
Thank you for purchasing an Olympus Digital Voice Recorder.
Please read these instructions for information about using the product correctly and safely.
Keep the instructions handy for future reference.
To ensure successful recordings, we recommend that
you test the record function and volume before use.
1 Press down on the arrow and slide the
battery cover open.
2 Insert two size-AAA alkaline batteries,
observing the correct polarity.
3 Close the battery cover completely.
• Time and date display appears.
• The “Hour” indicator flashes, indicating the start
of the time and date setup process. (See “Setting
Time and Date [TIME]
” for details).
h Inserting Batteries
h Notes on the Folders
The recorder provides four folders, [%], [&], ['] and [(]. To change the
folder selection, press the FOLDER/INDEX button while the recorder is
stopped. Each recorded file is stored in a folder.
• Using folders to classify files makes it convenient to find files you want
to access later. Up to a total of 100 files can be recorded in each folder.
h Identification of Parts
h Power Supply
The HOLD switch functions as a power button. When you do not use the recorder, set the HOLD
switch to the [HOLD] position while the recorder is stopped. This will power off the recorder and
minimize the battery drain.
• Strap is not supplied.
1 Built-in Microphone
2MIC (Microphone) jack
4STOP (4) button
5PLAY (`) button
60 (Rewind) button
7 Battery cover
Power on: Reset the
Power off: Set the
HOLD switch to the [HOLD]
Standby Mode and Display Shut Off:
If the recorder is stopped or paused for 60 minutes
or longer during recording or play back, it goes into
Standby (power-save) mode, and the display shuts off.
To exit Standby mode and turn on the display, press
Set the HOLD switch to the [HOLD] position. All opera-
tion buttons are disabled. This feature is useful when the
recorder has to be carried in a handbag or pocket.
Remember to reset the HOLD switch before attempting
to use the recorder.
• The alarm will sound at the scheduled time even if the
recorder is set to [HOLD] position. The recorder will
then begin to play the file associated with the alarm
once you press any button.
• The recorder functions as follows with the HOLD switch
set to the [HOLD] position:
– If the recorder is playing, the display goes dark when
playback of the current file has completed.
– If the recorder is recording, the display goes dark
when the recorder stops recording automatically
upon running out of free memory.
An optional Ni-MH Rechargeable Battery (BR401)
from Olympus can be used for the recorder.
When [-] appears on the display, replace the batteries as soon aspossible. Size-AAA alkaline
batteries are recommended. When the batteries are depleted, [.] appears on the display, and
the recorder shuts off. It is recommended to set the HOLD switch to the [HOLD] position before
you replace batteries to maintain the current settings (Time and date, etc.). For your convenience,
the recorder also logs the current settings in nonvolatile memory at hourly intervals.
9EAR (Earphone) jack
0 Display (LCD panel)
! Record/play indicator
@REC (s) button
$9 (Fast Forward)
Olympus Digital Voice Recorder Vn 7600pc User Manual Software
• The contents of this document may be changed in the future without advanced
notice. Contact our Customer Support Center for the latest information relating to
product names and model numbers.
• The utmost care has been taken to ensure the integrity of the contents of this
document. In the unlikely event that a questionable item, error, or omission is
found, please contact our Customer Support Center.
• Any liability for passive damages or damage of any kind occurred due to data loss
incurred by a defect of the product, repair performed by the third party other
than Olympus or an Olympus authorized service station, or any other reason is
h Safe and Proper Usage
Before using your new recorder, read this manual carefully to ensure that you know how to operate
it safely and correctly. Keep this manual in an easily accessible location for future reference.
• The warning symbols indicate important safety related information. To protect yourself and others from
personal injury or damage to property, it is essential that you always read the warnings and information
Shinjuku Monolith, 3-1 Nishi-Shinjuku 2-chome, Shinjyuku-ku, Tokyo 163-0914, Japan. Tel. 03-3340-2111
3500 Corporate Parkway, P.O. Box 610, Center Valley, PA 18034-0610, U.S.A. Tel. 1-888-553-4448
(Premises/Goods delivery) Wendenstrasse 14-18, 20097 Hamburg, Germany. Tel. 040-237730
(Letters) Postfach 10 49 08. 20034 Hamburg, Germany.
Vision House 19 Colonial Way Watford Hertfordshire WD24 4JL. Tel. +44 (0)1923 831000
Olympus Digital Voice Recorder Instructions
Olympus Voice Recorder Vn 8100pc Manual
Olympus Digital Voice Recorder Vn 7200 Manual
- Top Pick
World's first free lossless audio codec (FLAC) digital voice recorder for high-resolution audio recording.(5)
Regular Price: $179.99Earn 180 Points
DS-2600 Digital Recorder
Pro level slide control with superior noise cancellation, dual microphones & multiple recording formats.Earn 300 Points
Affordable everyday audio recorder with one touch recording - 4GB, stores 2080 hours of audio.(6)
- Top Pick
Stereo Audio Recorder with premium features - 8GB stores up to 2080 hours of audio with built in USB charger.(5)
Regular Price: $79.99Earn 80 Points
- Top Pick
Pen sized digital voice recorder with 4GB of internal storage for 1620 hours of stereo audio recording.(3)
Regular Price: $99.99Earn 90 Points
Easy to Use Stereo Recorder with MicroSD - 4GB stores up to 1040 hours of audio.(5)
High quality features in an efficient MicroSD design with Tresmic 3 microphone system and built in USB charger.(2)