WiFi Smart Plug Instruction Manual
Jan 24, 2018 To set up your smart plug, tap on the “+” button in the top right corner of the screen. Scroll through the list and select the device that you’re setting up. In this case, we’ll select the “Smart Plug”. Now, plug the smart plug into an outlet and wait for it to boot up—it should take just a few seconds. . Smart Wi-Fi Outdoor Plug. User Manual. Voice Control Guide. Know your Wi-Fi network and password. Make sure your mobile device is running iOS® 8 or higher or Android™ 4.1× or higher. Make sure you’re connecting to a 2.4GHz Wi-Fi network (Geeni can’t connect to 5GHz networks) SMART WI-FI PLUG START GUIDE VOICE CONTROL.
Download the App from the Apple App store or from Google Play store. Search for “TCP Smart”.
Labvon Wifi Smart Plug User Manual Software
- Open the App.
- Login with your account and password. For the first time user, you have to register a new account with your email address.
- Press ADD DEVICE and select SOCKET to set up a new device.
- Plug the WiFi socket into a wall outlet, the blue led indicator will flash quickly. If the light does not flash quickly, press and hold the button for 6 seconds the light will then flash quickly.
- Press CONFIRM on your App screen.
- Connect to your WiFi network and enter its password. Then press NEXT on your App screen.
- Connection cycle will Appear. Text located on the bottom of the screen will begin to be highlighted green. Once all 3 points are highlighted in green, the cycle will complete 100%.
- You are now ready to control your power from anywhere. Enjoy!
- Your WiFi smart socket is connected to the internet through your WiFi, using a wireless network.
- You can control your socket and see the on/off state from anywhere with an internet connection through your smart mobile phone App.
- Using the App you can control any electrical devices, such as lamps, that are plugged into the socket from local or remote.
- Enjoy the benefits of security, energy efficiencies, cost savings, convenience, comfort and peace of mind. TCP makes home automation easy!
- Control from any destination.
- Set automatic timers.
- WiFi Smart Plug
- WiFi Smart Plug User Manual
- Control through the App from anywhere and anytime.
- Share device control to others.
- 1 App can support a number of smart sockets at the same time.
- Easy to install and use.
- Group control via App
- Works with Amazon Alexa and Google Home-search for our “Skill” and “Action”!
Labvon Wifi Smart Plug User Manual Download
- (W) 56 x (H) 111 x (D) 63 mm
- Input Voltage: AC 220-240V~50/60 Hz
- Output Voltage: AC 220-240V~50/60 Hz
- With Timer function over APP
- WiFi 2.4G Hz
- Working temperature: _10-40°C
- Working Humidity: ≤80%