Manualslib has more than 74 Dyna-Glo Heater manuals. Click on an alphabet below to see the full list of models starting with that letter. View & download of more than 294 Dyna-glo PDF user manuals, service manuals, operating guides. Heater user manuals, operating guides & specifications.
Dyna Glo 360 Heater User Manuals Manual
- 01360° Heating TechnologyUsing its patent-pending technology, the Dyna-Glo HeatAround 360 is the only portable recreational heater that provides a full 360 degrees of warmth. The HeatAround comes in two sizes: the HeatAround 360 heats up to 10,000 BTUs, and the HeatAround 360 Elite heats up to 18,000 BTUs.
- 02Tip-Over ProtectionIf it tips over, you don't need to worry — the Dyna-Glo HeatAround 360 will automatically cut the gas supply and turn off.
- 03Easy Fuel ManagementThe fuel compartment is easy to access, so it takes very little time to check or replace the 1 lb propane tank. With the Elite version, you can also attach up to two additional tanks using the included swivel regulators.
- 04Quick IgnitionWith a one-handed piezo ignition switch, the HeatAround 360 lights quickly and effortlessly for easy heating of areas up to 250 square feet of space and up to 450 square feet with the Elite version.
- 05Low-Oxygen SensorThe oxygen depletion sensor automatically shuts off the heater if oxygen runs low, ensuring safe emergency indoor use.
- 06Durable Carrying HandleThe construction of the HeatAround 360 includes a heavy-duty carrying handle and lightweight design, making transportation easy.
- 07No Batteries RequiredAbsolutely no batteries, electricity, or wires required. The HeatAround 360 is fueled entirely by a single 1 lb liquid propane tank.