- Adt Dsc Impassa Installer Manual
- Dsc Impassa Model 9057 User Manual Software
- Dsc Impassa Model 9057 User Manual Online
You can reset a DSC Impassa to factory defaults by first unplugging the AC transformer and disconnecting the battery to cut power. Then connect a jumper between inputs IO1 and IO2. Power up the panel, wait 10 seconds and power down. Then disconnect the jumper, and power the system back on.
Performing a factory default will restore all system settings to their default. It will also restore the Master Code to 1234 and the Installer Code to 5555. All zones that have been set up with the system will need to be reprogrammed, and all sensors will need to be relearned.
2-way is available only on IMPASSA 9057 Self-Contained Wireless Security Systemt; 4 keypad. Compatible with leading edge interactive services supported by DSC SCW9057 model only; Category: Home and Small Business Security. Time and Date Programming Guide Impassa User Manual V1.1 Rev 3 IMPASSA User Manual v1.0 - EN - R001 SCW9055-SCW9057. May 18, 2011 DSC 9047 Keypad Battery Replacement. DSC 9047 Keypad Battery Replacement. Skip navigation Sign in. DSC - IMPASSA Self-Contained 2-Way Wireless Security System. Impassa SCW9057G-433 Pdf User Manuals. View online or download Impassa SCW9057G-433 User Manual, Installation Manual.
Complete the following steps to perform a factory default on a DSC Impassa Alarm System:
1. Power down the system. Start by opening up the DSC Impassa System. To do this, use a small screwdriver to press in the two bottom tabs on the front of the panel. Then carefully separate the front of the panel from the back. Disconnect the backup battery by unplugging it. Then unplug the AC transformer from the wall outlet. This will power down the system.
2. Apply the jumper. Connect a jumper between inputs IO1 and IO2. These inputs are shown in the picture below:
3. Perform the default. Plug in the AC transformer to power the system back on. Wait at least 10 full seconds. Then unplug the transformer to power the system back down. This should factory default the system.
4. Confirm the default. Disconnect the jumper. Then reapply AC power. Check and confirm that the system has been restored to its factory default settings. If it has, reconnect the backup battery, and close the panel. It the default failed, repeat the process and try again.
Adt Dsc Impassa Installer Manual
An easy way to check if the default went through is to try using the default Installer Code to access programming. Press [*8] on the main screen. The screen will display 'Enter Your Installers Code'. Enter in the default code of 5555. If the system displays 'Enter Section', then the factory default was successful. If it says the code was invalid, then the default failed to go through.
Did you find this answer useful?
We offer alarm monitoring as low as $10 / monthClick Here to Learn More
Dsc Impassa Model 9057 User Manual Software
Dsc Impassa Model 9057 User Manual Online