• Steam Boiler Espresso Machines.
• Drip Coffee Makers. When using GoldTone Filters use a somewhat
Read online or download PDF. Page 8 / 11. Capresso Infinity Burr Grinder 565 User Manual. Capresso Coffee Grinders Manuals Directory ManualsDir.com - online owner manuals library Search. This warranty covers your Capresso Infinity Burr Grinder (Model #560 and #565). This warranty is in effect for one year from the date of the first consumer purchase. This warranty covers all defects in materials or workmanship (parts and labor). This warranty does not cover:. Any machine not purchased from an Authorized Dealer. Oct 09, 2019 The Capresso Infinity is enticingly cheap for a burr grinder, but unfortunately it failed to present any of the benefits of a burr model in our testing. In fact, it only fared slightly better in our all important grind consistency test than some of the much less expensive blade grinders. It also tends to spill a lot of grinds onto the counter, and isn't the easiest machine to use. Dec 12, 2017 Capresso Infinity Review Coffee lovers often needs to grind a large amount of coffee. From this point of view you will like this high quality Capresso 565.05 infinity conical burr grinder. You‘ll also find this conical burr for a rare feature for preparing Turkish coffee in its finest setting. And the grind settings- extra.
coarser setting; when using Filter Paper try a finer setting.
• Espresso pump machines.
• Fully Automatic Coffee Centers (when using ground coffee).
• Stovetop Mocha Machines.
• Manual filters with manual brewing.
• Some espresso pump machines.
• Manual preparation of Turkish coffee (two finest settings).
• For espresso pump machines and automatic coffee centers: If your
coffee or espresso brews too fast, try finer settings. If your espresso
brews too slow, try coarser settings.
• For French Press: Please follow the instructions of your French Press
coffee maker (after pouring water over the ground coffee, stir thoroughly
to prevent the ground coffee from clogging).
• Dark, oily beans: Grind dark oily beans one or two steps coarser than
medium or light brown beans. In the finest settings it is possible that
oil residue of dark, oily beans clog the feeder channel (See chapter 6
• Clogging and Overflow: If your coffee making equipment cannot
Capresso Infinity Burr Grinder Manual
process the water through the grounds, overflow or clogging might
occur. Choose a coarser grind setting.
1. Always unplug the grinder before cleaning.
2. Coffee oils can deposit inside the grinding chamber and become
rancid. Clean the grinding chamber daily (Fig. 6).
3. Clean the upper and lower burr with the brush.
4. Check the feeder channel (Fig. 8) for coffee build up and use the
small brush to push any build up into the ground coffee container.
5. Wipe housing with a soft damp cloth and make sure that all parts
are completely dry before next use.
Important: Never pour water or any other liquid into the grinder.
Please note: Dark oily beans require you to clean the grinding
chamber more often then medium brown non-oily beans.