The Canon 430EX III RT is Canon's best midsize flash ever. The 430EX III is small, light, loaded with power, recycles immediately and works both as a radio or optical IR slave. It also works as a radio commander. The only thing it won't do is work as an optical commander; for that you need a 600 EX.
The Canon Speedlite 430EX III-RT/430EX III is an EOS-dedicated external Speedlite, compatible with E-TTL II/E-TTL autoflash systems. The Speedlite can be used as an on-camera flash that attaches to the hot shoe of the camera (normal shooti ng), as a master unit or slave unit. View and Download Canon SPEEDLITE 430EX II instruction manual online. Multi-feature flash unit for Canon EOS cameras. SPEEDLITE 430EX II Camera Flash pdf manual download. Canon camera flash user manual (176 pages) Camera Flash Canon 580EX - Speedlite II - Hot-shoe clip-on Flash Instruction Manual. Canon Speedlite 430EXIII-RT; Canon 430EX. Page 1 Canon SPEEDLITE INSTRUCTION MANUAL MODE D'EMPLOI MANUAL DE INSTRUCCIONES. Page 3 Canon SPEEDLITE. Page 4 Thank you for purchasing a Canon product. The Canon Speedlite 430EX II is a multi-feature flash unit for Canon EOS cameras. It works automatically with E-TTL II, E-TTL, and TTL autoflash systems.
Free Download Canon Speedlite 430EX II PDF User Manual, User Guide, Instructions, Canon Speedlite 430EX II Owner's Manual.
Canon Speedlite 430EX II is a powerful flash offers a guide number of 141 ft./43m at ISO 100. The Recycle times have been reduced by approximately 20%, with silent recycling. A one-touch quick-lock mechanism makes it easy to attach or detach the 430EX II from the camera and a metal foot has been added for strength and durability.
Speedlite 430EX II features auto zoom covering 24-105mm, which can further extends to 14mm wide coverage with its inbuilt wide panel. Flash controls can now be set on the flash's rear LCD, or directly on compatible EOS Digital SLR camera's LCD screen.
The Speedlite 430EX II also automatically transfers color temperature information to recent models of digital SLR cameras. The camera then sets the best white balance setting for the flash shot. This feature works when the camera's white balance mode is set to Auto White Balance (AWB) or Flash white balance mode.
Canon Speedlite 430EX II Flash Key Features:
- Superior build quality, including a metal foot for added strength
- Approx. 20% faster recycling time, compared to the Speedlite 420EX
- One-touch, quick-lock mechanism for easy attaching/detaching flash from camera
- Full flash control possible on camera menu, with compatible EOS Digital SLR cameras
- Virtually silent flash recycle
- The flash head can be moved up from 0 - 90° (5 settings), left from 0 - 180° (7 settings) and right from 0 - 90° (4 settings)
- Zoom flash head covers range of 24-105mm; maximum guide number 141 ft./43m at ISO 100
- E-TTL II, E-TTl, TTL & Manual Flash Exposure Modes
- Supports manual output in versatile 1/3-stop increment
- High-speed FP sync mode, Rear curtain sync, SE Save Energy, and FE Lock
- Metal mounting foot
- Supports wireless slave flash
- Color temperature information transmission
- Autozoom control for sensor size
- Reverse Polarity Protection
- Automatic Charge Current Selection
Canon Speedlite 430EX II PDF User Manual / Owner’s Manual / User Guide offers information and instructions how to operate the Speedlite 430EX II, include Quick Start Guide, Basic Operations, Advanced Guide, Menu Functions, Custom Settings, Troubleshooting & Specifications of Canon Speedlite 430EX II.
Free Download Canon Speedlite 430EX II User Manual, User Guide, Owner's Manual, Operating Instructions in PDF file:
Canon Speedlite 430EX II User Manual (PDF) - English, Español, Français
If you need Canon Speedlite 430EX II PDF User Manual / Instruction Guide / Owner's Manual in other languages, please feel free to leave your comments at the bottom of this page.
Related Owner's Manual, User Guide, Instruction Manual:
Free Download Canon Speedlite 430EX III-RT PDF User Manual, User Guide, Instructions, Canon Speedlite 430EX III-RT Owner's Manual.
Speedlite 430ex Iii Rt Manual
Canon Speedlite 430EX III-RT is a powerful external flash unit offers a maximum Guide Number of 141 ft./43m at ISO 100. The flash coverage from 24mm to 105mm, which can further extends to 14mm wide coverage with its inbuilt wide panel.
The Speedlite 430EX III-RT features built-in radio receiver for wireless TTL operation, providing users with the flexibility to control up to five groups of RT flashes with up to 15 flashes per group, at distances of up to 98.4 ft./30m away.
Other highlights include illuminated dot matrix LCD display, Control Dial, light distribution options, 10 Custom Functions and 8 Personal Functions allow the user to tailor the Speedlite to their personal needs.
Canon Speedlite 430EX III-RT Key Features:
- 2.4 GHz Wireless Radio Transmission
- Maximum Guide No. 141 ft./43m (ISO 100; 105mm)
- Zoom flash head covers range of 24-105mm
- Supports E-TTL II, E-TTl, TTL & Manual Flash Exposure Modes
- The flash head can be moved up from 0-90°, 150° to the left and 180° to the right
- More convenient multiple flashes photography with the integrated radio transmission wireless flash 'Master' and 'Slave' functions with a transmission distance of approx. 30m, 15 channels with 10000 radio transmission ID are provided to prevent interference
- Supports Linked shooting and remote release function
- Supports optical transmission wireless flash 'Slave' function
- Improved operability by introducing dot-matrix LCD with rich information display and 'Select Dial'
- 'Color Filter SCF-E2' included for optimizing color balance in tungsten light environment
- 'Bounce Adapter SBA-E2' included for more natural bounce flash photography (Can be used with Color Filter SCF-E2)
- Built-in 'Catchlight panel' for easy creation of catchlight
- Support 'Light Distribution' function as found in flagship Speedlite 600EX-RT to customize the flash coverage effect
- Silent recycling with fast 0.1-3.5 seconds recycle time
- 'Quick flash' function
- Color temperature information transmission provided
- Achieve a more compact and lightweight design than predecessor by reducing the size of flash head with improved zoom optics, the use of main capacitor with smaller size and new internal construction
- Runs on 4 AA Batteries
Canon Speedlite 430EX III-RT PDF User Manual / Owner’s Manual / User Guide offers information and instructions how to operate the Speedlite 430EX III-RT, include Quick Start Guide, Basic Operations, Advanced Guide, Menu Functions, Custom Settings, Troubleshooting & Specifications of Canon Speedlite 430EX III-RT.
Free Download Canon Speedlite 430EX III-RT User Manual, User Guide, Owner's Manual, Operating Instructions in PDF file:
Canon Speedlite 430EX III-RT User Manual (PDF) - English
Canon Speedlite 430EX III-RT German User Manual (PDF) - Deutsch
Canon Speedlite 430EX III-RT Portuguese User Manual (PDF) - Português
Canon Speedlite 430EX III-RT Italian User Manual (PDF) - Italiano
Canon Speedlite 430EX III-RT Dutch User Manual (PDF) - Nederlands
Canon Speedlite 430EX III-RT Finnish User Manual (PDF) - Suomi
Canon Speedlite 430EX III-RT Swedish User Manual (PDF) - Svenska
Canon Speedlite 430EX III-RT Danish User Manual (PDF) - Dansk
Canon Speedlite 430EX III-RT Russian User Manual (PDF) - Русский
Canon Speedlite 430EX III-RT Czech User Manual (PDF) - Čeština
Canon Speedlite 430EX III-RT Hungarian User Manual (PDF) - Magyar
Canon Speedlite 430EX III-RT Polish User Manual (PDF) - Polski
Canon Speedlite 430EX III-RT Slovak User Manual (PDF) - Slovenčina
If you need Canon Speedlite 430EX III-RT PDF User Manual / Instruction Guide / Owner's Manual in other languages, please feel free to leave your comments at the bottom of this page.