Adobe Acrobat Pro Dc User Guide Pdf
- Text Field: Allows the user to type in text, such as name, address, or phone number.
- Check Box: Presents yes-or-no choices for individual items. If the form contains multiple check boxes, the user can typically select as many or few of these as needed.
- Radio Button: Presents a group of choices from which the user can select only one item from the group. All radio buttons with the same name work together as a group.
- List Box: Displays a list of options the user can select. List boxes have a field property that lets the user Shift-click or Control-click to select multiple items on the list.
- Combo Box: Allows the user either choose an item from a pop-up menu or type in a value.
- Button: Initiates a change on the user’s computer, such as opening a file, playing a sound, or submitting data to a web server. These buttons can be customized with images, text, and visual changes triggered by mouse actions. Action buttons are different from radio buttons, which represent data choices made by the user.
- Digital Signature Field: Allows the user to electronically sign a PDF document with a digital signature.
- Barcode: Encodes the input form selected fields and displays it as a visual pattern that can be interpreted by decoding software or hardware (available separately).
Adobe Acrobat Dc User Manual
How do I access the Online User's Manual for Adobe X Pro? I have purchased Adobe X Pro and would like to view the User's Manual. How do I access the online manual and where is it located? Learn how to create a fillable PDF form with Adobe Acrobat DC. Sign up with free trial and start converting scanned paper forms or digital forms to fillable PDF documents.